1. What is your role at indiGO?
Lead Volunteer Coordinator – Development Team. I match volunteers, work closely with projects and help problem solve.
2. Tell us a bit more about you
I work as a Healthcare Assistant which is the funnest most rewarding job I’ve had.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team indiGO?
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I have skydived and recommend everyone tries it once in their life!
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Collecting new skills, going on adventures, growing plants and hugging trees.
6. What is one of your bad habits
Eating too much cake!
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A nurse (I still want to!)
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
I’d ask them why they can’t choose love?!
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?