1. What is your role at Indigo?
Lead Volunteer Coordinator – Community Development Team. I match volunteers, work closely with projects and help problem solve.
2. Tell us a bit more about you
I work as a Healthcare Assistant which is the funnest most rewarding job I’ve had.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team Indigo?
I wanted to volunteer but couldn’t go out to a project. Luckily for me Indigo were looking for a coordinator to work remotely.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I have skydived and recommend everyone tries it once in their life!
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Collecting new skills, going on adventures, growing plants and hugging trees.
6. What is one of your bad habits?
Eating too much cake!
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
~ Chief Tecumseh
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A nurse (I still want to!)
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
I’d ask them why they can’t choose love?!
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?