1. What is your role at indiGO?
As a member of the Board of Trustees, I guide the charity on it’s direction & strategy, supporting to ensure it develops in-line with its values and mission.
2. Tell us a bit more about you
Have had a 10 year career in marketing & communication for large retail companies. From this I have experienced first had how important communication, culture, process & people are in any organisation.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team indiGO?
I have known Holly the founder for many years after meeting her at netball in London. Holly and the work she does inspired and enabled me to get involved. I spent 6 months working as a volunteer coordinator out in Thessaloniki, Greece. On returning to the UK, I was honoured to be asked to join as a Board of Trustees member.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I know three ways to build an igloo.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I love helping people, solving problems and practising yoga.
6. What is one of your bad habits
I just love delicious food!
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
“Ain’t it funny how a photograph can take you back in time, to places and embraces you thought you’d left behind”
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A traffic warden, so I could let my Mum off when she got a ticket.
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
I don’t envy your position.
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?
Visionary, caregiver, intellectual