Indigo Volunteers HQ is made up of a host of highly skilled and passionate volunteers who dedicate a few hours of their time per week to help push the charity forward and reach more potential volunteers and projects around the world. We are a fun, courageous and experienced team and are now looking for a head of marketing to join the family. If you have experience in leading and strategising marketing campaigns and are available to volunteer around 5 – 10 hours of your time per month then please read the below and contact us for any further details: email@example.com.
Role Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Remote Working / Working from home
Reporting to: CEO – Holly
Hours: 5 – 10 hours a month
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Benefits: Being part of a wonderful team and helping a small charity increase their profile
Note: This is a volunteer role only
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for coordinating our marketing efforts to further increase the acquisition and retention of users and to help us become a more streamlined and marketing-savvy organisation. We have had some amazing experts in communications, business development and technology volunteer their time to do the same but we have not had anyone with a really strong marketing background donate their time in the same way.
You will be coordinating a team of enthusiastic full and part-time volunteers who manage our social media platforms. Help them deliver our ambitious but achievable marketing goals for 2019.
– Create and own a marketing strategy for Indigo Volunteers which guides us through 2019 and onwards.
– Coordinate a team of enthusiastic full and part-time volunteers who manage our social media platforms. Help them deliver our ambitious but achievable marketing goals for 2019.
– Coach and develop the marketing team to help them continue their professional development.
– Highlight opportunities to develop our offering through new and innovative approaches.
– Help support the fundraising team in their current efforts and contribute suggestions and and ideas for further fundraising opportunities.
Managing time well, remotely
Attend Fortnightly comms catch ups call
Indigo Volunteers work with courageous humanitarian projects that serve people in impoverished communities and refugee camps. We help them get the brilliant volunteers they need to achieve their bold ambitions. We do not charge a penny to anyone for doing this – we’re the world’s first global totally fee-free volunteering organisation 🙂
We attract people who care for the world so much, that when they see something that’s not right, not fair, and where people suffer, it lights a fire in their belly. They can’t help but try to change it. It could be inequality, oppression, hunger – anything. It doesn’t matter. All that matters is taking a stand and being the change they want to see in the world. They are the courageous, the outliers, the explorers, the kind hearted and the wild ones.
Creating a cultural shift in volunteering
To make a difference to the lives of others in need by acting as an intermediary source which provides fee-free support for both volunteers and humanitarian projects. This in turn helps projects to flourish and deliver real impact to the communities they serve.
– Inspire and help more people to volunteer around the world.
– Support projects with their volunteer needs.
– Make volunteering more accessible by providing easy-to-access information and removing barriers such – as big fees.
– Match the right volunteers to the right volunteering opportunities so that projects can meet and exceed their goals.
– Provide complete support for those on their volunteering journey.
To revolutionise the voluntary sector so that all volunteering opportunities are easy to access, ethical, effective and efficient.
Purpose, equality & courage
1)Live with purpose
2) Strive for equality
3) Be courageous
Please contact us for any further details: firstname.lastname@example.org.