1. What is your role at Indigo?
I help Indigo with any projects that need doing. So far I have written grants, helped fundraise and built the site you are looking at!
2. Tell us a bit more about you
I am a serial entrepreneur who is currently setting up a technology, entrepreneurship and mindfulness academy in London and Barbados.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team Indigo?
I wanted to volunteer through Indigo but couldn’t get away so ended up brainstorming with Holly how the tech sector could help with the refugee crisis. It wasn’t long before she found a use for my at Indigo and now I just do whatever is needed.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I have a degree in biochemistry but when I was a kid my understanding of evolution was that my parents used to be monkeys. I was SO JEALOUS!
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Outside of work I’m a long suffering West Ham fan and the proud owner of two pet rats. I’m currently practising mindfulness and computing so that I can help teach these to the next generation
6. What is one of your bad habits?
My laugh is so loud you can hear it across time zones.
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use” – Steve Jobs
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be a Red Arrows pilot. It can still happen!
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?
Intellectual, Advocate, Visionary