1. What is your role at Indigo?
Head of Social Media
2. Tell us a bit more about you
Founder of Marketing Company, Cloudburst Communications, providing flexible and affordable marketing solutions to brands in Europe.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team Indigo?
Like most people, I do something to help those less fortunate than others and Indigo Volunteers gives me the opportunity and flexibility to do so from wherever I am in the world.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
People say I am intelligent with no common sense.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
6. What is one of your bad habits?
My half an hour nap after lunch.
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Various things – but a Psychologist and a Lawyer both spring to mind.
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
I am not sure I would even walk in the room if I knew they were there… there is nothing you could do or say to the them in 5 minutes to change them.
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?
Care Giver, Creative, Explorer