1. What is your role at Indigo?
Board of Trustees & Fund Raising Co-Ordinator. I help raise money to help us keep ticking.
2. Tell us a bit more about you
I worked in investment banking for 13years before deciding that I wanted to do something more fulfilling. When the opportunity to be a part of such a great charity came up, I jumped at the chance.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team Indigo?
I wanted to help make a difference. The work that Indigo do is so vital, they are the unsung heroes that touch so many lives. I couldn’t wait to join such an inspiring group of people.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I always smile 🙂
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Travelling and yoga.
6. What is one of your bad habits?
I eat too much!
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations; your conscious expands in every direction; and you find yourself in a great, new and wonderful world.” Patanjali
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
I would ask the why?!…
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?
Explorer, visionary, intellectual.