Where is it?
Sindos, Thessaloniki, Greece
About the project
The Community Centre serves the displaced population of Sindos (over 300 people) as well as the local population. Daily visitors are mothers with children, elderly people and young folk looking to spend their leisure time together.
What will I be doing?
You will have the opportunity to:
- assist in the Child Friendly Space
- support the function of the community centre
- create and implement your own project with Be A Robin’s supervision and help
- assist specific projects running at the time
- sign beneficiaries to the system
What impact would I have?
You will have the opportunity to organize activities and projects in a community, offering lessons and skills to people, communicating with refugees and refugee families and having the chance to take decisions on the future plans of the centre.
Who would I be working with?
You will work together with the staff of Be-A-Robin & IsraAid.
Volunteers are asked to find their own accommodation.
- Transportation to and from Thessaloniki
- Living costs