Where is it?
What will I be doing?
What impact would I have?
Children suffering from rare or life-limiting conditions are often completely neglected in the Romanian health care system and children experiencing trauma as a result of the death of a parent or sibling are often socially marginalised. In Romania there are….
5,000 children suffering from a life-limiting condition, 8,000 family care-givers involved in the caring process, 10,000 children facing the death of a parent or sibling annually.
Hospices of Hope’s Summer Trips are an opportunity for the children and their families to be kids, to receive respite, to share stories and find comfort in each other and ultimately have a time that offers normality in their displaced world.
Who would I be working with?
Children of all ages with a variety of disabilities and their families.
Set price (varies depending on which camp you choose).
Bucharest Holiday Club £750
The Seaside Club £750
Brasov Holiday Club £550
Brasov Summer Camp £750
Bucharest Summer Camp £750
- Air Fares (from London)
- Transfers to and from the airport in Romania
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Holiday Club
- Disclosure and barring service check
- Bucharest Holiday Club Friday 26th June to Saturday 4th July 2020
- Brasov Summer Camp Thursday 30th July to Saturday 8th August 2020
- The Seaside Club Friday 3rd July to Saturday 11th July 2020
- Bucharest Summer Camp Friday 14th August to Saturday 22nd August 2020
- Brasov Holiday Club Thursday 23rd July to Saturday 1st August 2020