1. What is your role at Indigo?
Project Coordinator – Refugee & Migrant Team in Northern Greece. I get to spend my time building relationships with incredible projects and matchinng them with the right volunteers.
2. Tell us a bit more about you
I came to Greece to volunteer after I finished my studies two years ago to volunteer for one month. The cause seeped into my bones and haven’t looked back since.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team Indigo?
After working in the field extensively, I wanted to expand my reach and knowledge and use my learned skills to better support those on the ground and in turn support the service users. I also wanted to understand more about this situation from a different perspective and greater understand the impact we are able to have as teams and as individuals.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I can’t do two things at once; if I’m looking at my phone then I cannot hear you!
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Laughing (also while working…) reading, cooking, watching far too much tv, hiking, news paper puzzles, more laughing.
6. What is one of your bad habits?
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make – Jane Goodall.
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Writer / Taxi Driver
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
It could have been you, were you but born into a different body. And please, hair cuts on me.
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?
Caregiver, Intellectual, Advocate.