1. What is your role at Indigo?
Chief Operations Officer – I deal with the day to day operations of the charity and think of ways to improve how we work.
2. Tell us a bit more about you
I’m a strong empath and I am passionate about the things I believe in. I like to think that in this life, I will stand up for things that are wrong or unjust.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team Indigo?
I’m trained as a physiotherapist and I used these skills to volunteer through Indigo to the beautiful country of Rwanda. Rwanda stole a little piece of my heart and I felt that by joining Indigo,
I would be able to continue on a path that both fulfils and inspires me. I want people to have the opportunity to connect to other humans in a way that volunteering allows.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I love my morning routine which consists of meditation, exercise and cleaning.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Seeing my family, playing with my nieces and eating my mum’s food. I enjoy cooking, reading my book and watching documentaries.
6. What is one of your bad habits?
Scrolling on social media until I want to spoon my eyes out!
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
Still I Rise – Maya Angelou
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A cleaner and a dancer!
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
Give them each a big hug and tell them that it will all be okay and to choose love.
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?
Explorer, Caregiver, Advocate.