1. What is your role at Indigo?
Secretary on the Board of Trustees.
2. Tell us a bit more about you
I work in field sales, my husband is a comedian and we also run a dog boarding business from home – so our house is always full of noise, laughter and cuddles!
3.What inspired you to be part of Team Indigo?
I’m very lucky to be able to call Holly, one of the founders, a very close friend and have been a part of Indigo from the very beginning. When Holly first told me about her vision for Indigo, her passion and desire to improve the world were contagious, and I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful charity.
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
I’ve completed the National Three Peaks for charity which was one of the hardest things I’ve done – I’m scared of heights so getting back down the mountains was a challenge!
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Playing with our dog guests, reading, and my real guilty pleasure…watching Hollyoaks!!
6. What is one of your bad habits?
I tend to get over excited when wine is involved!
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
“I think everybody should like everybody” – Andy Warhol
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Many things! A vet, singer, firewoman, artist to name a few!
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
I don’t think I’d have a lot to say to them at all!
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?