1. What is your role at indiGO?
2. Tell us a bit more about you
At 16 I moved from Switzerland to the UK to finish school and then went on to study Psychology at Loughborough University where I graduated this summer. I have previously volunteered in India, Sri Lanka and the UK, and worked for the NHS. People are at the centre of my everyday life and even having a small impact on their life is what I strive for.
3. What inspired you to be part of Team indiGO?
4. Tell us an important fact about you!
Great at inventing new words, unconditional love for pasta, slight Mr Bean qualities and love a boogie.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Reading about the world, exercising, hiking, and enjoying my familys’ and friends’ company.
6. What is one of your bad habits
Binge watching TV series.
7. Favourite quote/poem/song
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
9. If you had 5 minutes in a room with Donald Trump, Theresa May, Boris Johnson what would you do or say?
I’d spend 5 minutes convincing them to visit one of our projects, with no photograph opportunities so they can genuinely see what is happening in our world for themselves.
10. After taking the archetype test, what were your top archetypes?
Intellectual, advocate and caregiver.